Enjoy Airport Lounge Access, Gourmet Meals and much more.
We provide Airport lounge access, comfortable seats and many more additional perks.
Insure your Credit Card and get cover upto Rs.2,50,000 incase of theft or loss.
We provide on-call solutions & complimentary check pickup facility
We offer Fuel Surcharge Waivers upto Rs.3500/- annually.
We offer Railway Surcharge Waivers upto Rs.500/- annually.
Annual Fee Waiver at Rs.1,00,000 spent with your credit card.
Credit cards are a convenient tool for managing your short-term financing needs. A credit card lets you borrow certain money and repay it later in instalments.
Credit cards in India have become a popular payment method. More than half the population owns instant-approval credit cards. To get a credit card, apply online using the following steps:
● Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank’s website
● Check your credit card eligibility
● Fill out the online application form and submit it
● Track your application status online
At Kotak Mahindra Bank, it is easy to understand how to apply for a credit card.
Here are the eligibility criteria for a credit card:
● For the Royale Signature Credit card, League Platinum Credit card, Delight Platinum Credit card, Essentia Platinum Credit card, PVR Platinum Credit card, PVR Gold Credit card, and Urbane Gold Credit card primary applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 – 65 years.
● For 811 Dream different Credit card, NRI Royale Signature Credit card, the primary applicant should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 75 years.
● Must be an Indian resident
● Must be a salaried employee or self-employed (With income proof)
● Must meet the income requirement set by the bank
● Must be a resident of the serviceable locations within India
With Kotak Mahindra Bank’s free credit card apply option, applying for a credit card is a relatively simple process. Here are the steps on how to get a credit card:
● Clicking the "Apply Now" icon in the section of the credit card that you wish to avail Alternatively, you can visit the bank branch or get in touch with an official representative
● Submit applicant details such as name, age, birthdate, residential address, net income, PAN and others
● Must provide proof of personal documents, PAN Card, KYC documents, proof of address and proof of income or employment status
● Keep track of application status.