Welcome to the privileged world of Kotak Smart EMI and discover the various ways of buying on instalments with No Cost EMI* offers on the wide range of appliances, electronics, furniture and much more. Kotak Smart EMI provides you with easy No Cost EMI* schemes to make your purchases simpler, by facilitating your payment in parts. Take a glimpse of the features, benefits and the various modes of availing No Cost EMI* that makes it hard to miss.
Loans up to ₹ 15 lakhs#
Choose your own repayment tenures
Instant loan approvals
Minimal processing fees
Minimal down payment
Clear and transparent policy
The finance options are available on a wide range of electronics and furniture across leading merchant outlets like Reliance Digital, Croma, Kohinoor, Vijay Sales, Sathya, Vasanth & Co, Great Eastern, etc
Not only that, you can also fulfil your shopping wish list by availing No Cost EMI* on Amazon.in, Flipkart and others using your Kotak Debit Card. You can also avail our Card-less EMI using Kotak InstaCred EMI know more.
1) No documentation
2) No need for security deposit or down payment
3) One click transaction and conversion to EMI with flexible tenures of 3 months, 6 months, 12 months etc
4) Association with prominent brands like LG, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Haier, etc covering almost 90% of the high value electronic gadgets
5) Easy re-payments from linked Savings / Current Account
1) Hassle free pre-approved limit in your wallet
2) Choose from a wide range of EMI tenures
3) Safe and secure OTP/ PIN based transactions
*Terms and conditions apply. Interest cost on the facility provided is borne by the respective merchants / OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers). The No Cost EMI scheme is applicable only in those cases wherein Kotak Consumer Finance business has a tie-up with the respective merchants / OEMs.
^Providing Aadhaar Card is voluntary.
#Subject to credit policy and approval.
For this, you can visit the nearest store where Kotak Smart EMI has a tie up. Click here to find the store near you.
Currently there is no option available to change the EMI due date. Payment due dates are as per the schedule shared in the loan sanction letter.
You can view your EMI status through Kotak Mahindra Bank’s Net-banking. Please follow these steps: