As per RBI recurring payment guidelines on e-mandates, w.e.f. Oct 1, 2021, all non-complaint Subscriptions/Recurring merchant Payments on your Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit/Debit Card will not be processed. Payments to be made directly to the merchant.
Welcome to the world of Kotak Credit Cards. We offer free credit card options through our website, where you can get instant approvals with a wide range of benefits. Our credit cards are designed with exclusive offers and discounts, the best-in-class rewards program, and attractive EMI offers. You can also conduct secured transactions with Kotak credit cards in India without worrying about cyber security threats.
Apply online at Kotak Mahindra Bank's website to get a credit card and enjoy several discounts and benefits. We offer the facility of instant credit card approval through the online portal making it easier than ever to own a credit card. We also provide different types of credit cards to meet the customer’s needs. Apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank’s credit card online today and pay all your bills quickly.
All our customers are unique and have different spending habits, which is why Kotak Mahindra Bank offers different types of credit cards.
Here are a few of the different types of Kotak Mahindra Bank credit cards:
Kotak's instant approval credit cards come loaded with various features and benefits. Some of the notable Kotak credit card benefits are as follows -
Apply online at Kotak Mahindra Bank's website to get a new credit card. Here are the eligibility criteria for getting a credit card:
To apply for a credit card online, you need the following documents:
The instant credit card approval feature has increased the number of people who use credit cards in India. You should get one too. Kotak Mahindra Bank's website guides you on applying for a credit card, but you need more than knowing how to apply for a credit card. You also need to know your eligibility. Check your eligibility in the following ways:
Know the charges before you apply for credit cards:-
A fee is payable when the bank issues a credit card
A fee payable every year to use and maintain the card
Interest is payable if you default on your credit card dues or make part payments on the outstanding bill.
Late payment charges
Charges are payable if you delay paying your credit card bills
Charges payable for converting your large-ticket purchases to convenient EMIs
Card-specific charges for availing services from Kotak Mahindra Bank
For a credit card, apply online and get your card at the earliest. Here’s is Kotak Mahindra Bank’s step-by-step guide on how to apply for a credit card online:
Apply offline through the Kotak Mahindra Bank branch or contact our representatives for a new credit card. Now that you know how to get a credit card to, apply online and start saving money.
Before you apply for a credit card online, you should be aware of the following points:
Credit cards in India have become a need for every individual as they come with many attractive offers and help you save significant amounts of money. The different types of credit cards allow customers to choose that best fits their needs and budget. The instant approval credit cards offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank can be obtained through an online application. With the different types of credit cards in India, credit card users can enjoy benefits such as gift vouchers, cashback, travel insurance, free air miles, discounts, one-on-one deals, reward points, and much more. To get a credit card, apply online and save your money. Kotak Mahindra bank's credit card offers are the best on different types of credit cards in India. An instant credit card will allow you to redeem all these offers from the comfort of your home.
Credit cards are a convenient tool for managing your short-term financing needs. A credit card lets you borrow certain money and repay it later in instalments.
Credit cards in India have become a popular payment method. More than half the population owns instant-approval credit cards. To get a credit card, apply online using the following steps:
● Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank’s website
● Check your credit card eligibility
● Fill out the online application form and submit it
● Track your application status online
At Kotak Mahindra Bank, it is easy to understand how to apply for a credit card.
Here are the eligibility criteria for a credit card:
● For the Royale Signature Credit card, League Platinum Credit card, Delight Platinum Credit card, Essentia Platinum Credit card, PVR Platinum Credit card, PVR Gold Credit card, and Urbane Gold Credit card primary applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 – 65 years.
● For 811 Dream different Credit card, NRI Royale Signature Credit card, the primary applicant should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 75 years.
● Must be an Indian resident
● Must be a salaried employee or self-employed (With income proof)
● Must meet the income requirement set by the bank
● Must be a resident of the serviceable locations within India
With Kotak Mahindra Bank’s free credit card apply option, applying for a credit card is a relatively simple process. Here are the steps on how to get a credit card:
● Clicking the "Apply Now" icon in the section of the credit card that you wish to avail Alternatively, you can visit the bank branch or get in touch with an official representative
● Submit applicant details such as name, age, birthdate, residential address, net income, PAN and others
● Must provide proof of personal documents, PAN Card, KYC documents, proof of address and proof of income or employment status
● Keep track of application status.
The bank determines the credit card purchasing and withdrawal limit at its sole discretion.
A credit card is a transactional card that enables the holder to make purchases of goods and services or withdraw advance cash on credit.
The issuer offers the add-on credit card facility to the primary applicant.
To get an instant credit card, you must apply online, but choosing a credit card for the first time is a little difficult. The following points must be considered when you are choosing a credit card for the first time:
● Check annual fees and other charges
● Check the maximum credit limit
● Check the latest offers available on the credit card
● Check the payment options available
● Check the rate of interest charged on the balance amount
● Check the cash withdrawal charges
Credit bill payments can be made with ease using multiple payment options. These include:
The first action in the case of theft or loss of your credit card is to get it blocked by contacting the bank. This prevents the risk of an unauthorized transaction.
You can use the customer care number to inform the official representatives of the loss or theft. Upon doing this, they will block the existing card and begin the procedure for issuing a new credit card.
Within the stated time frame, or they may become invalid. Thus, it is essential to carefully read through the credit card agreement and know the reward points' validity and expiry.
Once you know how to get a credit card, applying for it online is a quick process.
The free credit card apply feature allows you to get a credit card instantly and helps you earn. Here is how you can redeem your Kotak credit card rewards:
● Cashbacks- Your available reward points can be redeemed as cashbacks which can be transferred into your statement credit.
● Shopping- Reward points can be redeemed while shopping at specific stores with which the credit card issuer collaborates.
● Loyalty Programs- You can redeem your reward points through loyalty programs at hotels, restaurants and airlines.