Transferring funds has now become easier than ever before. The transaction limits on Mobile Banking & Net Banking are as follow:
1) Payment Gateway transaction limit is up to 10 lakh per day / per transaction.
2) Own account fund transfer — No limit (up to the available balance in debit account).
3) IMPS to registered beneficiary - up to Rs 5 Lakh per day/per transaction.
4) NEFT to registered beneficiary per day - up to Rs.10 lakh./per transaction - up to Rs 5 lakh. (Newly added beneficiary — less than 24 hours old — the limit is Rs 25,000).
Below are the limits & timings for NEFT transactions:
For more details on NEFT please click here
5) RTGS to registered beneficiary per day- up to Rs.10 lakh./per transaction - up to Rs.5 lakh. Fund transfer to RTGS beneficiary can be done after 24 hours from beneficiary activation time.
6) You can transfer a maximum on Rs. 1,00,000 in a day on Mobile Banking & Rs. 50,000 on Net Banking without adding beneficiary. Please note, if you have installed Kotak Mobile App on a new device OR reinstalled on existing device OR you have added a secondary CRN on your existing Kotak Mobile App, your one time transfer limit will be Rs. 5,000 for seven days.
7) For fund transfer of more than Rs.10 lakh in a day, we advise you to visit a nearby Kotak branch with a Photo ID, cheque book and beneficiary account details.
For more details on payment transfer, click here.