- Managing Power Automation projects scoping till implementation and maintenance.
- Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Analyse and Design PowerApps solutions (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, NLP, Microsoft Dotnet and cloud technologies).
- Reviewing technical and functional and Document.
- Project Tracking and Management and Maintenance.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned/required. Job requirements Skills/Knowledge prerequisites:• Banking Experience in providing IT solution for more than 7yrs.• Highly desirable experience building PowerApp solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, NLP, Power BI.• Expert knowledge of web parts, apps, page layouts and content types
- Experience with source control management tools like DevOps, Visual Studio and TFS.• Experience using Dot.Net technologies and Angular.• Experience with Oracle DB, Server Reporting Services
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearance or higher is a must.
- Candidate must be the quintessential team player and a highly skilled communicator.
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired
- Management Graduate
Experience Profile : 6 - 8 years
Personality Traits : Team player Salary range: As per the current salary band Target
Companies : IT Companies or Banking having Practice of development and implementation of Power Apps or Power Automation