- Work with unstructured, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis, including data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Interact cross-functionally with a business, engineering, product management teams.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
- Make business recommendations (e.g. cost-benefit, forecasting, and experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate constantly and quickly.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, Julia, MATLAB, pandas) and database languages (e.g., SQL).
- AWS/Azure/GCP – NLP/CV
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, including expertise with statistical data analysis such as linear models, deep learning models, multivariate analysis, and/or sampling methods.
- Bachelor's degree from IIT or NIT, Computer Science graduate from top college, or equivalent practical experience