The DWH data architect/ dimension modeler will be responsible for end to end data flow design and modelling of Enterprise Data Warehouse solution as per the data requirements.
Primary responsibilities will include following but not limited to :
- Design, implement and document data architecture and dimension modelling
- Data profiling for storage, compute resources estimation
- Impact analysis for existing dimension model changes
- Data discrepancies review and resolution
Description of Duties and Tasks
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prior experience as data architect developing EDW dimension model and approach for large scale implementation
- Strong proficiency in creating dimension model basis the data requirement for end to end Data warehouse
- Good communication and managerial skills. Should be able to communicate effectively with internal support teams development team, Business users to analyze business requirements and manage data activities
- Strong knowledge on Data Warehousing and big data concepts and dimension modeling
- Should have good experience in writing complex SQL queries and data analysis
- Solid technical expertise & troubleshooting skills to identify data quality issues
- Demonstrated ability to define and present test progress, status reports and dashboards
- Experience working with data warehouse tools and frameworks
- Experience in managing client-driven large-scale implementation and testing projects
- Strong acumen to learn Banking domain in short duration. Prior BFSI domain knowledge is a plus
- 7-8 years of work experience in ETL/BI development and testing
- Should have working experience on basic System Development Life Cycle, requirements gathering and analysis, Design, Solution and testing tools & techniques.
- Should have experience in resource management, change management, estimation and task prioritization
- Bachelor's degree, MCA or equivalent.
- Certification in relevant technologies