Product Manager - Digital Initiatives
Job Role :
- Liaise with business Teams, IT as well as external vendors on an on-going basis for extending support to existing & future projects and seek timely solutions
- Being a part of testing & maintenance team, understanding application functionality during development stage, building test cases & executing them thoroughly
- Coordinate for all stages of project development including system design, development, testing, training, roll out and post-implementation support
- Monitor timely execution of assigned projects post development to ensure quality deliverables & helping in user/system maintenance post LIVE stage
- Monitor system/business application performance as per agreed deliverables, service & SLAs, TAT (as agreed with Vendor) and escalate issues to IT/Business and seek timely resolution
- Stakeholder communication & alignment of project status/issues via review meetings and update tracker sheets•Identify changes / enhancements required to existing systems as per user requirements, evaluate impact, prepare BRDs and change specifications, obtain business user sign-offs, conduct UAT, obtain user sign-offs and implement changes in the live system
- Identify the Gaps in project post GO LIVE & gather feedback from user groups for suggesting improvements as needed & conduct appropriate user training/contact programs with the help of senior team member to ensure that all users are trained to achieve high level of system usage.
- Extracting and Developing Reports from database using SQL queries
- Risk Identification & mitigation
Job Requirements :
- Good project planning, execution and management skills. Process focused and comfortable with project documentation
- Should have a good understanding of software development life cycle. Prior experience in Testing, System maintenance, business requirement gathering etc.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills are a must to deal with various cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Background knowledge of financial sector at large required, additionally banking knowledge preferred
- Background knowledge of/prior experience with systems used by operations, finance and accounting teams in BFSI sector.
- Any Graduate, experience of 5 to 7 years in relevant field required