FATCA is the acronym for Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of the United States government. Through FATCA, the US government primarily aims at better tax compliance from US taxpayers that have accounts in financial institutions outside their home country.
You can declare / register your FATCA by following few simple steps:
1. On Net Banking
1) Login to Net Banking
2) Go to Banking
3) Select Service Request -> New Service Request
4) Select Profile/Update Contact Details -> FATCA declaration.
2. On Mobile Banking
1) Login to Mobile Banking
2) Go to Service Request -> Profile Related
3) FATCA Declaration
3. By visiting
4. By calling our 24x7 helpline number 1860 266 2666 (Standard call charges applicable).
4. You can place FATCA declaration request at nearest Kotak branch as well.