For activating the account/claiming the funds, please submit the below mentioned documents at any of our branches:
- Request Letter mentioning the account/deposit number, name(s) of the account holder/authorized signatory, duly signed by all holders/signatories for activating the account/claiming the funds with the reason for not operating/claiming till date.
- Account / Deposit Closure Form, in case of closure. (Please click here for the Form)
- Latest valid KYC documents (applicable Identity, Signature & Address proof documents) & Photograph of each holder/signatory. Please carry the originals for verification when you visit the branch.
- Original Term Deposit Advice/Receipt.
In case of death of any account holder, request you to get in touch with the nearest branch
- Nomination facility is available on all deposit accounts, articles in safe custody and safe deposit vaults.
- Bank exchanges soiled notes and mutilated notes.
- Bank accepts / exchange coins of all denominations.
- If a banknote tendered at the branch is found to be counterfeit, bank will issue an acknowledgement to the tenderer after stamping the note.
- We accept direct tax collection.
- We open 'No frills' accounts.
- The Bank will consider the clear balance available in your account at the beginning of the day to process cheques in Inward Clearing.