To avail a home loan in Delhi from Kotak Mahindra Bank, we have a predefined home loan eligibility criteria.
Based on different types of applicants, here is the list of criteria that has to be fulfilled while applying for a home loan in Delhi.
Eligibility criteria for an Individual to apply for a home loan in Delhi-
- Minimum 18 years of age and Maximum 60 years
- In case of self-employed: Maximum 65 years of age
- Gross Income of the Individual residing in Delhi should be minimum Rs. 20,000/month.
Eligibility criteria for a Partnership Firm / LLP/ Indian Company to apply for a home loan in Delhi -
- Should be in existence for at least 3 years
- Minimum net income should be Rs.2,40,000/- p.a.
Eligibility criteria for a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) to apply for a home loan in Delhi -
- Karta of HUF must be applicant / co applicant.
- Should be in existence for at least 3 years.
- IT returns of HUF for 3 years should be obtained.
- Minimum net income should be Rs. 2,40,000.
Minimum Qualification -
Graduate when applicant is employed with a private limited company or partnership firm. If applicant is employed with Public limited company or MNC or Government or Public Sector Company then there is no such criteria.
Check the list of required documents to apply for home loan in Delhi.