Delight Platinum Credit Card
- Get 10% Cash-Back on Dining
Dear Customer, we have discontinued this product for new sourcing, and same is only displayed for existing Delight cardholders. We are sure that our large bouquet of active products with attractive features and offers will match your expectation. Thankyou for understanding.
Entertainment, eating out, travelling – these are the few things that help us escape the humdrum of everyday life. And now, with the Kotak Delight Platinum Credit Card, each of these experiences, and many others, will be even more delightful. Enjoy unmatched cashback, surcharge waivers and many other benefits, all rolled up into one card.
10% Cash-Back on Dining
10% Cash-Back on Movies
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Railway Surcharge Waiver
For milestone benefits, all transactions settled during milestone period will be considered. Example- Milestone period is 1st Jan 2021 to 30th June 2021, then the transactions settled till 30th June 2021 will be considered for milestone benefits”. Any transaction settled after 30th June 2021 will be considered in next milestone period.
Disclaimer: Dear Customer, we have discontinued this product for new sourcing, and same is only displayed for existing Essentia cardholders. We are sure that our large bouquet of active products with attractive features and offers will match your expectation. Thankyou for understanding.
Explore more credit card options that best suit your needs.
Save up to Rs. 12,400 every year on Kotak Delight Platinum Credit Card
|Credit Card expenses||Savings -Year 1||Savings -Year 2 and onwards|
|10 % cash-back on Dining and Movies on a monthly spend of Rs. 6,000*||7,200*||7,200*|
|Milestone Benefit of 8 PVR Tickets on spending Rs. 1,25,000 every 6 months **||2,000**||2,000**|
|Fuel Surcharge waiver on a monthly spend of Rs. 10,000***||1200***||1200***|
|Railway Surcharge Waiver on a monthly spend of Rs. 2,000****||240****||240****|
|Total Savings in a Year||12,700||12,700|
|Joining fee# (applicable only in the 1st year)||1,999#||0|
|Net Savings in a Year after paying the Fees||8,641||10,341|
Explore more credit card options that best suit your needs.
* A maximum Cash-back of Rs. 600 including both Dining & Entertainment transactions will be given in a monthly billing cycle. Dining & Movie Transactions up to Rs. 4000 are eligible for cash-back. Cash-back for a particular billing cycle will be credited in the next month billing cycle . Cash-back is offered on transactions undertaken at only those Merchant Establishments which are classified under the "Restaurants & Entertainment" Merchant Category Code (MCC) as defined by VISA
** For calculation purpose the average PVR movie ticket price has been taken as Rs. 250.
***Fuel Surcharge waiver is applicable on all transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000. Maximum fuel surcharge waiver allowed in a calendar year is Rs. 4500.
**** Maximum railway surcharge waiver allowed in a calendar year is Rs. 500.# Joining Fees of Rs. 1999 is applicable in the 1st Year and charged one time at the beginning of the year .It is billed in the 1st statement generated after credit card set up in the 1st Year. + Annual fee of Rs. 299 is applicable from the 2nd Year onwards and charged at the beginning of the year. It is billed in the 13th statement generated after credit card set up in the 2nd Year and every 12 months thereafter.
A person needs to meet the below criteria to be eligible for the Credit Card:
|Fee & other Parameters||Delight|
|Joining Fees||Rs. 1999|
|Annual Fees||Rs. 299|
|Condition for waiver of Annual Fees - First Year||NA|
|Condition for waiver of Annual Fees - Second Year||NA|
|Addon card Fees||Rs. 299|
|Interest Charges on outstanding Balances||3.50% (Annualized 42%)|
|Minimum Amount Due (MAD) (It will reflect in statement in column of minimum amount due)||MAD can be 5% or 10% of TAD as decided by the Bank|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal/ Call a draft/ Fund Transfer/ Cash Advance per Rs. 10,000 or part thereof||Rs. 300|
|Late Payment Charges ("LPC")||Rs. 100 for statement o/s less than or equal to Rs. 500|
|Rs. 500 for statement o/s between Rs. 500.01 to Rs. 10,000|
|Rs. 700 for statement o/s greater than Rs. 10,000|
|Over Limit Charge||Rs. 500|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||Rs. 500|
|Foreign Currency Mark Up||3.5%|
|Railway Booking Surcharge (1.8%/2.5% on transaction amount)*||Waived|
|Fuel Surcharge (1% on transaction)**||Waived|
|Fee for Cash payment at Bank||Rs. 100|
|Outstation Cheque Processing Fee||Waived|
|Reissue/ Replacement Card (per issunace)||100.0|
|Charge Slip Request||Waived|
|Machine Surcharge at ATMs||Waived|
|Balance Enquiry Charges at Non Parent Bank ATM||Waived|
|Duplicate Statement Request||Waived|
|Web Pay Service Fee||Waived (effective 10th JAN,2014)|
|GST/Applicable taxes, would be charged as per the rates approved in the Finance Act each year on all interest & fees and other charges levied on your Credit Card|
|*Maximum Railway surcharge waiver of Rs. 500 in a calendar year|
|** Fuel surcharge to be waived only for transactions between values of Rs. 400 - Rs. 4000. Maximum Fuel surcharge waiver of Rs. 4500 in a calendar year|
Credit cards are a convenient tool for managing your short-term financing needs. A credit card lets you borrow certain money and repay it later in instalments.
Credit cards in India have become a popular payment method. More than half the population owns instant-approval credit cards. To get a credit card, apply online using the following steps:
● Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank’s website
● Check your credit card eligibility
● Fill out the online application form and submit it
● Track your application status online
At Kotak Mahindra Bank, it is easy to understand how to apply for a credit card.
Here are the eligibility criteria for a credit card:
● For the Royale Signature Credit card, League Platinum Credit card, Delight Platinum Credit card, Essentia Platinum Credit card, PVR Platinum Credit card, PVR Gold Credit card, and Urbane Gold Credit card primary applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 – 65 years.
● For 811 Dream different Credit card, NRI Royale Signature Credit card, the primary applicant should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 75 years.
● Must be an Indian resident
● Must be a salaried employee or self-employed (With income proof)
● Must meet the income requirement set by the bank
● Must be a resident of the serviceable locations within India
With Kotak Mahindra Bank’s free credit card apply option, applying for a credit card is a relatively simple process. Here are the steps on how to get a credit card:
● Clicking the "Apply Now" icon in the section of the credit card that you wish to avail Alternatively, you can visit the bank branch or get in touch with an official representative
● Submit applicant details such as name, age, birthdate, residential address, net income, PAN and others
● Must provide proof of personal documents, PAN Card, KYC documents, proof of address and proof of income or employment status
● Keep track of application status.