The Alpha Savings & Investment Programme is specially designed to make regular saving fun and easy. With this unique savings programme you can invest in Recurring Deposits, NPS, Fixed Deposits, Mutual Fund and much more all in one place.
Yes, you can invest in multiple options through the alpha savings account.
The minimum tenure for investment is 36 months
In alpha savings account the following type of investments can be made as per minimum investment amount:
1) Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) in Mutual Funds - Rs. 2,000.
2) Recurring Deposit (RD) - Rs. 2,000.
3) Term Deposit (TD) - Value of Term Deposit is 10 times or more of the prescribed product Average Monthly Balance.
4) Savings Account Linked to Online Trading Account (Trinity) - Margin Amount of Rs. 10000 & Above
The criteria for Alpha savings & investment programme account opening is as follows:
1) Alpha Savings Programme is offered to customers above 18 years of age.
2) Applicable for Resident Indians only and can be offered to Privy and Wealth segment.
3) In case the customer is holding multiple Savings account with the Bank, he / she can apply for the Alpha programme in one account only and the customer will be eligible for all the features of the program through this account only as a primary holder.
4) Account linked with Kotak Alpha Savings Programme can be offered to Existing as well as NTB (New To Bank) customers.
5) Alpha Programme is offered only with Kotak Pro/Ace/Edge/Nova/Classic Savings Account variants