You can check the description given in your bank statement for the transaction;
the description may start with:
(1) ATW - is for ATM withdrawal done from Kotak ATM machine.
(2) ATL - is for ATM withdrawal done from other bank ATM machine.
(3) OS - is for online shopping transaction done by using Net banking payment gateway from merchant web site.
(4) IB - is for transaction done post logging into net banking on the Kotak website.
(5) MB - is for transaction done post login on Mobile banking.
(6) Int. Pd. - Is for Interest credited on your savings account balance.
(7) PCD - is for debit card Swipe/ Pos transaction.
(8) PB - is for transaction done through Phone Banking (on call).
(9) Sweep transfer to - is for booking new Term Deposit.
(10) Sweep transfer from - Is from broken existing Term Deposit.