There’s not one, but various ways in which you can change your credit card pin. Each one of these is quite simple and uncomplicated for the users. You can choose the one that suits you best.
Here’s How to Change Credit Card Pin through Netbanking:
For a credit card pin generate through netbanking follow the below mentioned steps:
- Login to your netbanking account to begin with
- Tap on the “Credit Cards” tab after you log in to your netbanking account
- Go to Service Requests and then select Instant PIN Generation
- After that enter all the necessary details and then click “Go”
Now, Here’s How to Change Credit Card Pin through Mobile Banking:
To change your credit card pin with the use of Mobile Banking follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your mobile banking account to begin with, if you don’t have mobile banking app, then download it to login
- Once you are logged in, go to the “Credit Cards” tab
- Under the “Credit Cards” tab, you have to click on “Credit Card Service Requests”
- Once you are through with that step, then proceed to “Instantly Generate Pin”
- After that enter your MPIN and other necessary details
- Submit Request and Confirm
How to Change Credit Card Pin through IVR:
To change your credit card pin through IVR, please follow these steps:
- Dial 1860 266 2666
- Follow the instructions of Keya and say Generate Credit Card PIN.
- Enter the MPIN and follow the instructions to enter the card details
- Once this is validated, press 6 to change your existing PIN.