Personal Loan Documents
Every loan entails a documentation process and personal loans are no different. However, at Kotak Mahindra Bank, we believe that less is more. That is why we have made our personal loan documentation process smooth and hassle-free. Just a few basic documents are all you need to furnish when applying for our personal loans. We would assess your eligibility based on such documents and grant you the loan, as quickly as possible.
Whether you are an existing customer of Kotak Mahindra Bank or are a new one, we don’t differentiate. There is a list of documents that we require for processing your personal loan application. Just submit copies of such documents and you are sorted.
Documents required to get Personal Loan Online
Here’s the list of documents required to get personal loan up to Rs. 5 lakhs:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Last 3 months bank statements of salary account - not required if upload via net banking
Here is the indicative personal loan documents list that you would have to submit to avail personal loan of up to Rs.40 lakhs:
- A valid identity proof like your PAN Card, passport, Aadhaar card, Voter’s ID Card or driving license
- A valid residence proof like your passport, Aadhaar card, Driving license
- Bank statement of the last 3 months that contains your income details
- Salary slip of the last 3 months if you are a salaried employee
- 2-3 passport sized photographs
General Questions Related to Personal Loans