|Fee & other Parameters||Corporate Classic||Corporate Basic|
|Annual Fees||Rs. 1000||NIL|
|Condition for waiver of Annual Fees - First Year||NA||NA|
|Condition for waiver of Annual Fees - Second Year||NA||NA|
|Addon card Fees||NA||NA|
|Interest Charges on outstanding Balances||3.30% (Annualized 39.6%)||3.30% (Annualized 39.6%)|
|Minimum Amount Due (MAD)||20%||20%|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal/ Call a draft/ Fund Transfer/ Cash Advance per Rs. 10,000 or part thereof||NA||NA|
|Late Payment Charges ("LPC")***||Rs. 100 for statement o/s less than or equal to Rs. 500.||Rs. 100 for statement o/s less than or equal to Rs. 500.|
|Late Payment Charges ("LPC")***||Rs. 500 for statement o/s between Rs. 500.01 to Rs. 10,000.||Rs. 500 for statement o/s between Rs. 500.01 to Rs. 10,000.|
|Late Payment Charges ("LPC")***||Rs. 700 for statement o/s greater than Rs. 10,000)||Rs. 700 for statement o/s greater than Rs. 10,000)|
|Over Limit Charge||NIL||NIL|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||Rs. 500||Rs. 500|
|Foreign Currency Mark Up||3.5%||3.5%|
|Railway Booking Surcharge**
(As per Applicable Rate)
|Fuel Surcharge*** (subject to a minimum of Rs. 10) on transaction amount
(As per Applicable Rate)
|Fee for Cash payment at Bank||Rs. 100||Rs. 100|
|Outstation Cheque Processing Fee||Waived||Waived|
|Reissue/ Replacement Card (per issunace)||Waived||Waived|
|Charge Slip Request||Waived||Waived|
|Machine Surcharge at ATMs||Waived||Waived|
|Balance Enquiry Charges at Non Parent Bank ATM||Waived||Waived|
|Duplicate Statement Request||Waived||Waived|
|Web Pay Service Fee||Waived||Waived|
|* Government taxes (including service tax, GST, any/all applicable taxes from time to time) would be charged as applicable on all interest, fees and other charges levied on your Credit Card.|
|*Maximum Railway surcharge waiver of Rs. 500 in a calendar year|
|** Fuel surcharge to be waived only for transactions between values of Rs. 500 - Rs. 3000. Maximum Fuel surcharge waiver of Rs. 3500 in a calendar year|
A credit card is a transactional card that enables the holder to make purchases of goods and services or withdraw advance cash on credit.
Credit cards are a convenient tool for managing your short-term financing needs. A credit card lets you borrow certain money and repay it later in instalments.
Credit cards in India have become a popular payment method. More than half the population owns instant-approval credit cards. To get a credit card, apply online using the following steps:
● Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank’s website
● Check your credit card eligibility
● Fill out the online application form and submit it
● Track your application status online
At Kotak Mahindra Bank, it is easy to understand how to apply for a credit card.
Here are the eligibility criteria for a credit card:
● For the Royale Signature Credit card, League Platinum Credit card, Delight Platinum Credit card, Essentia Platinum Credit card, PVR Platinum Credit card, PVR Gold Credit card, and Urbane Gold Credit card primary applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 – 65 years.
● For 811 Dream different Credit card, NRI Royale Signature Credit card, the primary applicant should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 75 years.
● Must be an Indian resident
● Must be a salaried employee or self-employed (With income proof)
● Must meet the income requirement set by the bank
● Must be a resident of the serviceable locations within India
Leave a Comment
Comment sent to Admin for review.
Comment was not posted due to some error