Get free PVR Movie Tickets depending on your monthly spends.
Insure your Credit Card and get cover upto Rs.50,000 incase of theft or loss.
Get an Add-on card and enjoy added benefits with it.
Keep a track on the spends done through your Add-on card.
SWIPING WAS NEVER THIS ENTERTAINING!
THE MOST APPETISING DEALS!!
Insurance Cover for Lost or Stolen Cards
|Card Type||Amount Insured per year||Card Type||Amount Insured per year|
|PVR Platinum||75,000||PVR Gold||50,000|
What to do?
How to register the claim?
Please note both the Primary and Add on Card are covered under the insurance cover.
w.e.f. 10-Jan-2017, minimum spends criteria for PVR Kotak Platinum Credit Card stands revised from Rs. 7500 to Rs. 10000 in a monthly billing cycle.
The Coupon Codes sent for the free PVR Movie Ticket(s) can be used for any day and any show across all cinemas except Director´s Cut and PVR IMAX and for all booking classes except Gold Class and Europa at the PVR Website.
The Coupon Code has a validity of 2 months. Maximum free tickets that can be availed in a monthly billing cycle are 2 tickets for PVR Kotak Platinum Card holders.
# For customers who applied for PVR Kotak Platinum Credit Card between 01-Jun-16 and 31-Dec-16 the minimum spends criteria will remain at Rs.7500 till 15-Jun-2017 after which the same will stand revised at Rs. 10000.
*Terms and conditions apply. Refer How to use your Coupon Code section.
* Conditions Apply. To keep this cover active, please ensure your card is in good standing (your "Minimum Amount Due" is at least paid by the " Payment Due Date").
Credit cards are a convenient tool for managing your short-term financing needs. A credit card lets you borrow certain money and repay it later in instalments.
Credit cards in India have become a popular payment method. More than half the population owns instant-approval credit cards. To get a credit card, apply online using the following steps:
● Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank’s website
● Check your credit card eligibility
● Fill out the online application form and submit it
● Track your application status online
At Kotak Mahindra Bank, it is easy to understand how to apply for a credit card.
Here are the eligibility criteria for a credit card:
● For the Royale Signature Credit card, League Platinum Credit card, Delight Platinum Credit card, Essentia Platinum Credit card, PVR Platinum Credit card, PVR Gold Credit card, and Urbane Gold Credit card primary applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 – 65 years.
● For 811 Dream different Credit card, NRI Royale Signature Credit card, the primary applicant should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 75 years.
● Must be an Indian resident
● Must be a salaried employee or self-employed (With income proof)
● Must meet the income requirement set by the bank
● Must be a resident of the serviceable locations within India
With Kotak Mahindra Bank’s free credit card apply option, applying for a credit card is a relatively simple process. Here are the steps on how to get a credit card:
● Clicking the "Apply Now" icon in the section of the credit card that you wish to avail Alternatively, you can visit the bank branch or get in touch with an official representative
● Submit applicant details such as name, age, birthdate, residential address, net income, PAN and others
● Must provide proof of personal documents, PAN Card, KYC documents, proof of address and proof of income or employment status
● Keep track of application status.