We know you love to get more out of your money. With Urbane Gold Credit Card, you will get just that with 3 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent. So start shopping and reward yourself, today!
Enjoy Reward Points on spends done against every Rs.100/- spent.
Get an add-on card and enjoy added benefits with it.
Avail Free PVR Tickets and many more rewards such as redemption on airmiles, air tickets, recharges etc.
For milestone benefits, all transactions settled during milestone period will be considered. Example- Milestone period is 1st Jan 2021 to 30th June 2021, then the transactions settled till 30th June 2021 will be considered for milestone benefits”. Any transaction settled after 30th June 2021 will be considered in next milestone period.
Important Notification: Please note that effective 9th October 2012, your Milestone program benefit has changed from 1 free IndiGo ticket to 4 free PVR tickets.
A credit card is a transactional card that enables the holder to make purchases of goods and services or withdraw advance cash on credit.
Credit cards are a convenient tool for managing your short-term financing needs. A credit card lets you borrow certain money and repay it later in instalments.
Credit cards in India have become a popular payment method. More than half the population owns instant-approval credit cards. To get a credit card, apply online using the following steps:
● Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank’s website
● Check your credit card eligibility
● Fill out the online application form and submit it
● Track your application status online
At Kotak Mahindra Bank, it is easy to understand how to apply for a credit card.
Here are the eligibility criteria for a credit card:
● For the Royale Signature Credit card, League Platinum Credit card, Delight Platinum Credit card, Essentia Platinum Credit card, PVR Platinum Credit card, PVR Gold Credit card, and Urbane Gold Credit card primary applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 – 65 years.
● For 811 Dream different Credit card, NRI Royale Signature Credit card, the primary applicant should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 75 years.
● Must be an Indian resident
● Must be a salaried employee or self-employed (With income proof)
● Must meet the income requirement set by the bank
● Must be a resident of the serviceable locations within India