Details required for Wire Transfer
- Kotak Mahindra Bank's Correspondent Bank Nostro account number and SWIFT Code
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Swift Code: KKBKINBB
- Ensure that your name, overseas bank account number, email ID, overseas address / contact number is mentioned in the swift message
- Further mention details of beneficiary account as under:
- Beneficiary name: [Your beneficiary account name with Kotak Mahindra Bank]
- Beneficiary account no: [Your Beneficiary’s Account no. with Kotak Mahindra Bank]
- Purpose: [Purpose of transferring funds to be mentioned]
- To book an FCNR term deposit, mention the currency of deposit & tenure in relation to the purpose of remittance to avoid conversion of the funds into INR
- While making a SWIFT international transfer, your bank asks who will pay the transfer fees, always mention “Guaranteed OUR” or “Full Pay” in swift message, so the sending overseas bank or any intermediary bank will not deduct the transfer charges from the remittance value. This is to be done where you want the overseas bank to deduct the charges separately from your overseas account and remit the full value to the beneficiary in India.
Charges of Wire Transfer:
- Kotak Mahindra Bank does not charge fees for Wire Transfer except the Goods and Service Tax on Foreign Currency Conversion in accordance to GST Bill 2017 passed by the Government of India.
* For timely credits of funds to Kotak account, ensure all the necessary information is provided. Kotak Mahindra Bank does not take any responsibility for delay in receipt of funds from the originating bank due to incomplete information.