- KYC documentation of the QFI
- FOREX conversions
- Receipt and transmission of purchase/sale orders
- Securities and fund settlements
- Tax deductions on sale proceeds
- Regulatory limit monitoring of the QFI's investments
Other services & responsibilities:
- Ensuring smooth transaction flows
- Easy accessibility of bank account statements and demat account statements via email & internet banking portals.
- Guiding/informing the QFI about the changing regulations from time to time.
- Record-keeping of transaction trails for audit purposes as per regulations.
- Timely reporting of buy/sell information to the depositories on a daily basis, as per SEBI guidelines.
- Ensuring the QFI's holding / investments does not exceed the regulatory limit
- Keeping the QFI updated on the list of companies that are on caution list due to their investment reaching the prescribed cap, as and when notified by NSDL
- Informing the QFI on upcoming rights issues, buybacks etc.