You can check details post login into his/her Net Banking/Mobile Banking. The bounced personal loan EMI can be paid via the usual payment options available such as Net banking/Mobile Banking. However, the Bank will charge you an overdue interest. A fee of 3% p.m. is compounded on the unpaid due amount. It is calculated from the date of the amount falling due to the date that the actual payment is made. Post payment is done, you need to call our Customer Contact Centre on 1860 266 2666 (Local call rates applicable) from Mon-Sat (excluding holidays) between 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM so the request can be taken to adjust the amount towards the overdue payments.
Please click here to visit the Mobile Banking or Net Banking
Alternatively, you can also view loan overdue details from Whats app Banking.
To check through Whatsapp Banking
1. If you are on mobile, click here to get started OR Give a missed call on 9718566655 from your registered mobile number
2. Add ‘022 6600 6022’ to your mobile contacts
3. Go to WhatsApp, search for the contact and send “help” as a message to know the list of services available
4. Simply type the number against the service for eg. “1”or "Loan Request"
5. Select the applicable option from the available Menu