- You can now update your KYC details conveniently by logging onto our Net Banking or Mobile Banking.
Do not have Net Banking password / Mobile Banking PIN (MPIN)?
- Net Banking: Generate your password online by inputting your Customer Relationship Number (CRN). Click here.
- Mobile Banking: Create / Reset your MPIN using your Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card details. Click on “Forgot MPIN” after entering CRN in the app.
Do not know your CRN?
- Send a SMS from your registered mobile number with the bank on "9971056767 or 5676788" and just mention "CRN". Your CRN will be sent to you instantly
After logging in, click on the "Installment Loans" Tab in Net Banking or “Loans” Tab in Mobile Banking.
Important: It is mandatory that your Aadhar Details are updated in the banks records, in order to update any KYC changes
- Post login you would need to click on the ‘Profile’ link on Net Banking or 'Profile Related' under 'Service Requests' in Mobile Banking to Add / Update your KYC details online
- Please Note in case you have regenerated your password in the last 7 days, then you can update your KYC details online only after 7 days of the Password being regenerated