This means that you do not hold a Full KYC account. Accounts without Full KYC come with certain limits, and your account is blocked when you exceed these permissible limits.
You can easily reactivate your account and resume banking with us by completing Full KYC for your account.
Here are 3 simple ways to complete your Full KYC:
1. Initiate video KYC from the comfort of your home
Click here to complete your KYC through a video call in a few minutes.
- Video KYC is available on all days between 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (except bank holidays).
- Video KYC cannot be done in case you have already submitted a Full KYC request through an 811 officer or at a branch
2. Book an appointment with an 811 officer using Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking App
- Log in to the Kotak - 811 & Mobile Banking App
- Visit the ‘811’ section
- Tap on ‘Book an Appointment'
Our officer will visit you at your communication address to complete your Full KYC as per the appointment scheduled.
3. Visit the nearest Kotak Mahindra Branch
- Walk into your nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank to complete your Full KYC. To locate your nearest Kotak Mahindra Branch, click here https://www.kotak.com/en/reach-us.html
- For verification with Aadhaar Card - Biometric authentication is compulsory. No other documents are required if you opt for Aadhaar verification.
- For verification without Aadhaar Card - Image PAN card and ANY ONE communication address proof from Passport, Voter’s ID and driving license are required.
Reach out to us for assistance with your queries.
- 811 Cares Whatsapp number : 7710811811
- For other ways to contact us, click here https://www.kotak.com/en/customer-service/contact-us/phone-banking.html