Catering to the banking requirements of the Government and Government linked entities is a key focus at Kotak. We service a diverse clientele including Central and State Governments, their entities and their partners. We offer unified banking solutions by leveraging our digital competencies and service capabilities.
- Tax payments is now made easy as Kotak facilitates online payment of direct/indirect taxes for its customers through their net banking login.
- With the launch of GST, the NetBanking channel has been enabled for customers to update their Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN) with Kotak. Alternatively, customers may choose to complete their GSTIN registration at a nearest Kotak branch.
- We have partnered with Indian Railways in their e-ticketing initiative. It is now easy to book railway tickets online through our net banking channel.
- We partner with the Government of India in its governance initiatives. For instance, Kotak has integrated with the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) to facilitate registration of implementation agencies and to initiate direct online payments to beneficiaries.
- We are associated with Housing development authorities for processing EMD collections through both traditional and electronic channels.