Kotak Business Banking offers a host of customized solutions that assist you in taking your business to the next level. You can earn interest on your idle funds with our ActivMoney@ (Fixed Deposit Sweep in/Sweep out) feature. Special offer for retailers where you can avail waiver on rentals^^ on Kotak Swipe (POS) Machine and NMC (Non Maintenance Charges)^^ of Current Account.
We offer a number of Current Account variants, each of which caters to your business needs, no matter which industry/business you are in. Whether your business is starting up, looking to scale up or diversify, there is a solution to help you grow your business.
Open a Kotak Current Account and avail 100+ offers across groceries, medicines & health checkups, entertainment, education, shopping and more from brands like, SonyLIV, Medlife, Licious, Myntra, and save up to Rs. 40,000@@ annually through discounts. Link for e-booklet
Benefits of Kotak Current Account:
- Transact digitally with ease and convenience. You can bank on-the-go with Kotak Net/Mobile Banking.
- Make payments digitally via NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/UPI
- One view of your account
- Know about your Cheque status
- Make GST/Tax Payments
- Pay your utility bills by setting up auto- payment##
Watch this video to know more ~: https://youtu.be/QdT-JXB1qo8
- Cost effective digital payment and collection services
- Multi-city cash deposit
- Earn interest on fund with ActivMoney facility (Sweep-in/Sweep-out Fixed Deposit)@
- Kotak Maker Checker facility: Maker Checker is a robust double-checking tool designed to cross check all your transactions and keep your finances safe and accurate. This dual approval facility is quick, easy to set up and is offered to you at no additional cost on Kotak Mahindra Bank’s Net Banking facility.
Benefits of Kotak Swipe (POS) Machine:
- It is enabled contactless# and enabled to help you offer a safe and seamless payment experience
- It can accept payments from Credit Card / Debit card & Bharat QR
- Through UPI you can accept payments from any Mobile APP/ Amazon Pay/ Google Pay / PhonePe / Paytm
- Zero MDR(Merchant Discount Charges) on UPI transactions using Kotak POS
- Accept payments quickly and conveniently
- Explore EMI options for collections – you can accept payments from customers with an option of converting it into EMI through the Kotak POS machine which leads to more sales. No documentation required.
- Confirm payments instantly
- Have the machine installed quickly
- Receive daily transaction reports
- Enjoy a flexible fees and charges structure
- Receive on-site merchant training
- Avail loan facility against card receivables**
Kotak Current Account Payment and Collection Solutions:
Benefits of Payment Solutions:
- Complimentary*** set up & No AMC (Annual Maintenance Charges)
- No charges on NEFT and RTGS Transactions###
- Uploading and processing of multiple payments at the click of a button#.
- Maker – Checker facility to help minimize operational risks through enhanced security.
- Digital sign-in for multiple authorised signatories through Kotak Mobile/Net Banking.
- Simplified online reconciliation tools.
- Payment processing with or without addition of beneficiaries.
- Tailor-made solutions for your payment requirements as per the needs of your business.
Benefits of Collection Solutions:
- Online MIS for faster, accurate and automated reconciliation of receivables through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS.
- Improved productivity and efficient reconciliation.
- Consolidated account for maximum returns, minimum hassles.
- Reduced Operational Cost.
- MIS on your desired frequency on minimum intervals of 30 minutes.
- Enhanced liquidity management through clarity on clear fund arrangement.
Other Solutions to help your business and you:
Business Debit Cards:
Now make your business spends safe and convenient with range of Kotak Business Debit cards:
- Business Power Platinum Debit Card :Power your business transactions with following features:
- A daily ATM cash withdrawal limit of up to Rs 1.5 lakhs & purchase limit of upto 3 lakhs
- A complimentary accidental insurance cover of up to Rs 55 lakhs
- Lost Card Liability: Rs. 3,00,000
- Purchase Protection Limit: Rs. 1,00,000
- Lost Baggage Insurance: Rs. 1,00,000
- Air Accident Insurance: Rs. 50,00,000
- Fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs 30,000 per month
- Complimentary priority pass - giving you access to over 1000 most luxurious VIP airport lounges across 130 countries
- Easypay Debit Card: Start simplifying your business transactions with the following features of this card:
- Daily ATM withdrawal limit of Rs.25,000 & purchase limit of Rs. 50,000
- Lost card liability of up to Rs. 50,000
- Purchase protection limit of up to Rs. 50,000
- And easy fund transfer to your EasyPay A/c with NEFT/ RTGS/ Net Banking & Cheque Book
- Get e-statements & transaction alerts to track expenses too
- Associate Enquiry Card: Especially tailor made for non-financial transactions. Enjoy various features like
- Balance Enquiry
- Transaction Status Enquiry
- Instant request for Cheque Book
- Real time alerts
Watch this video to know more about exciting features of these card ~:
Lending Solution Offers & Credit Cards**
- Working Capital Solutions**- Overdraft with limits of more than Rs.20 Lakh available.Also avail 20% additional funding under ECLGS (Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme) with no processing fee
- Loan against Property: Balance Transfer, Top-up Loans and fresh Loan against Property available at attractive interest rates starting 8.55% p.a.
- Gold Loan: Get your loan in 90 minutes , Flexible repayment options , Minimal documentation
- Loan against Security: Get up to 90% funding against Shares, Bonds, Mutual Funds & Life Insurance, No pre-closure charges & Instant liquidity
- Digi Sign: Online Signing of documents and loan agreement – with Aadhaar-based OTP
- Home Loan
- Home Loans, Balance Transfer and Top-up Loans available at attractive interest rates starting 7.1% p.a.
- Digi Home Loans: Online sanction within 48 hours from the comfort of your home
- Range of Business Credit Cards to help you can earn high rewards points every time you transact and get more out of your money. Also, offer ease to employees to help them manage their expenses better.
- Dream Different Credit Card - Avail Dream Different Credit card without any CIBIL score simply by opening an 811 account and starting an FD with amount as low as Rs. 15,000/-
Online Investment Account offering:
- Kotak Online Investment Account lets you transact in mutual funds from over 25 fund houses using Lumpsum and SIP options. You can invest through Net/Phone/Mobile Banking. Also, with this account you get access to recommended funds, Capital Gain/Loss Reports, Transaction Reports and much more.
Sovereign Gold Bonds offering:
- Invest in Sovereign Gold Bond (SGB) and get prevailing market value of gold on maturity, plus 2.50% p.a assured interest. Don’t forget to invest when the SGB scheme goes live.
Kotak 3-in-1 Account offering:
- With the Kotak 3-in-1 Account offering, you can enjoy the benefits of a *Banking, Demat and Trading Account, all in one! It’s safe, secure and quick.
Kotak General Insurance offering:
- Stay protected with *Kotak General Insurance policy Kotak Health Premier which covers your hospitalization related expenses.
Kotak Life Insurance offering:
- Buy *Kotak E-Term Policy at a lower cost and get higher cover with the flexibility to choose payment terms that suit your needs. Special rates for non-tobacco users and women.
- *Kotak Assured Saving Plan guarantees tax-free maturity benefit. Longer the premium commitment, higher the benefit.
- *Kotak Smart Life Plan helps you fulfil multiple dreams like tax-free child education / marriage / retirement & wealth creation. It also gives you cash payout bonus option.
- *Kotak Platinum Unit Linked Life Insurance is a plan that provides you both insurance and investments under a single umbrella.
Terms & Conditions apply:
- @@Annual savings of Rs.40,000 is an estimated amount, calculated based on customers spend criteria
- **Credit at the sole discretion of the Bank and subject to guidelines issues by RBI from time to time. Bank may engage the services of marketing agents for the purpose of sourcing loan assets. Available at select locations only. Issuance of credit cards is at the sole discretion of Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited. All features and benefits are subject to Credit Card Terms and Conditions. Please read the Credit Card terms and conditions carefully provided on the bank website www.kotak.com
- ##Not available for maker-Checker enabled customers
- #Accept payments up to Rs. 2000 without PIN.
- ^^ Waiver of rental up to Rs 600/- per Quarter per account is subject to maintenance of Rs 1 lakh of AQB (Average quarterly balance) and monthly effective rental equal to or above Rs. 400 (excluding GST) per terminal per month. Customers with outstanding charges/Lien marked in the account will not get the benefit of rental reversal. If POS is discontinued, this offer will not be applicable and necessary balances need to be maintained as per defined GSFC. This is applicable only on Pro Current Account variant.
- For fees and account related charges, please visit kotak.com/en/gsfc.html
- ###Rs.3 per transaction applicable only after 100 transactions.
- ***Not applicable for Privy Current Account
- ~ Clicking on the link will take you to a third party website.
- For POS related fees, please refer https://www.kotak.com/en/digital-banking/business-solutions/point-of-sale-machine/features.html
- @ActivMoney (Auto Sweep) is a facility of automatically sweeping out funds above a pre-specified threshold from your Current/Savings Account to a Term Deposit (TD) Account for 180 days. In case of insufficient balance in Current/Savings Account, the TD will be broken prematurely and the required amount will be transferred to Current/Savings Account. Default Sweep Out and Sweep In for limit for an account variant are the minimum thresholds and one will not be able to opt for limits lower than these. Auto-Sweep out of funds above a pre- specified threshold from Savings to Fixed Deposit will be for 180 days (For NRE accounts it will be for 1 year) and in multiples of Rs. 10,000/- The nomination registered for Saving Account / Current Account will apply for FDs created through ActivMoney. If customer opts for ActivMoney in an account, standalone Fixed Deposits cannot be linked to that account. Terms and Conditions guiding the fixed deposit will be applicable to fixed deposits booked under ActivMoney.
- Mutual Funds: Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents
- *Kotak Life Insurance: Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd is a corporate agent of Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Ltd. with Corporate agency License number - CA0250. Regd. Office 27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400051. The plan is offered and underwritten by Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Ltd. Participation of customers of Corporate Agent shall be purely on voluntary basis. For sub-standard lives, extra premium may be charged based on Kotak Life Insurance underwriting policy. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. By clicking the call to action tab, the customer hereby gives consent to Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Ltd. and its representatives to call/contact me even if I am registered under NDNC.
Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Ltd.,Regn. No.:107, CIN:U66030MH2000PLC128503, Regd. Office: 2nd Floor, Plot # C- 12, G- Block, BKC, Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400 051. Website: insurance.kotak.comI Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Toll Free No.: 1800 209 8800. Ref. No. KLI/19-20/E-WEB/624
Trade Logo displayed above belongs to Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited and issued by Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Ltd. under license.
- ^Kotak General Insurance:Insurance is underwritten by Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Company Ltd.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. is a Corporate Agent of Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Company Limited.
Registered Address: 27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400 051. IRDAI License No. CA0250
Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Company Ltd.
Registered Office: 27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051. Maharashtra, India. Toll Free: 1800 266 4545, Email: email@example.com. CIN: U66000MH2014PLC260291. IRDAI Regn. No 152. Participation by prospective customers of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. shall be purely on voluntary basis and subject to the terms and conditions of Master Policy No. KGSC-M026. Trade logo displayed above belongs to Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. and is used under license. The advertisement contains only an indication of the covers offered. #Additional 1 % Kerala flood cess on the premium (excluding GST) shall be levied in the state of Kerala as per the Kerala Finance Act, 2019 and the Kerala Flood Cess Rules, 2019. *For complete list of day care procedure, please refer to policy wording. **For more details on risk factors, terms, conditions, coverages and exclusions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale. ^For complete list of exclusions, please refer to policy wording. Advt. ref. no. KGI/20-21/II/E-ML/648. Kotak Group Smart Cash UIN: KOTHLGP19014V011819
- Kotak 3-in-1 account offering disclaimer
^^^The savings bank account is offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. and the Demat and Trading account is offered by Kotak Securities Ltd. which is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Kotak Securities Disclaimer: Kotak Securities Limited. Registered Office: 27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400051. CIN: U99999MH1994PLC134051, Telephone No.: +22 43360000, Fax No.: +22 67132430. Website: www.kotaksecurities.com. Correspondence Address: Infinity IT Park, Bldg. No 21, Opp. Film City Road, A K Vaidya Marg, Malad (East), Mumbai 400097. Telephone No: 42856825. SEBI Registration No. INZ000200137 (Member of NSE, BSE, MSE, MCX & NCDEX) Member Id: NSE-08081; BSE-673; MSE-1024; MCX-56285; NCDEX-1262. AMFI ARN 0164, PMS INP000000258 and Research Analyst INH000000586. NSDL/CDSL: IN-DP-NSDL-23-97. Compliance Officer Details: Mr. Manoj Agarwal. Call: 022 - 4285 8484, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Investments in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing.