We have a state-of-the-art dealing room situated at BKC, Mumbai. The dealing room handles inter-bank transactions and corporate foreign exchange flows generated by the various branches.
- A state-of-the-art dealing room
- Wide range of products and services
- Spot foreign exchange transactions (for value up to two business days)
- Forward foreign exchange transactions (for value greater than two business days)
- Inward/outward remittances
- Derivatives such as Options, Currency Swaps, etc.
- Active dealings in the inter-bank market for major currencies, spot and forwards
- Quick and competitive dealing in prices in major currencies
- Customised solutions for specific client exposures
- Trading recommendations based on technical analysis
- Regular fundamental analysis
- Established correspondent banking relationships
- FX Live is Kotak Mahindra Bank’s web-based foreign exchange trading platform. Click here for more details.
Our Money Market and Fixed Income Desk is an active player in the Rupee markets and caters to the treasury requirements of clients across the Inter-Bank, Co-operative bank, Corporate, Pension Fund and Trust sectors.
With an active sales force in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore and Ahmedabad, we are equipped to meet client requirements across the country. We also offer the entire spectrum of services involved in the origination and placement of corporate debt.
- We cater to the treasury requirements of clients across the Inter-Bank, Co-operative bank, Corporate, Pension Fund and Trust sectors.
- We also offer the entire spectrum of services involved in the origination and placement of corporate debt.
Fixed Income Solutions
- Short Term Needs: Purchase/ Sale of Treasury Bills, Commercial Paper, Certificate of Deposits
- Long Term Needs: Purchase/ Sale of government and corporate debt
- Distribution Needs: Placement of debt issues
- Depository Needs: Constituent SGL facility
- Retail Needs: Purchase/Sale of instruments in smaller lots is also offered
- Hedging Needs: Market maker in the Rupee interest rate swap market in tenors tenure uptoup to 5 years
- The 'Benchmark PLR' of the Bank has been revised upwards from the current 18.50% to 18.75% with effect from August 13, 2013.
- Base Rate of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd with effect from August 13, 2013: 10.00%
(In-house benchmark rate linked to which loans are priced)
Mandatory Fields *