- Tailor-made solutions to suit all your import needs
- Experienced trade finance team that focuses on client requirements
- Leverage our global network of correspondent banks
- We offer our customers import financing services through Letters of Credit (L/C) which are well accepted globally and supported by a strong trade finance setup.
- We have correspondent banking arrangements with a large number of banks worldwide for this service. Our trade team is equipped to structure solutions for a variety of purchase requirements, ranging from simple L/Cs to revolving L/Cs, bid bonds, Standby L/Cs and other performance guarantees.
We have a strong, experienced trade finance team that focuses on client trade-related requirements, whether domestic or international. This team advises and guides clients on documentation and transactions ensuring:
- Quick turnaround times through smooth document processing
- Faster payments through constant follow-ups with correspondent banks for timely recovery of funds
- Cost effectiveness
- Better reach
- Excellent trade support
- Arrangement of credit reports of overseas parties
- Specialised advice on international trade related issues as well as technical issues such as ECM requirements, RBI reporting, new circulars and international developments
We have developed a global network of correspondent banks that enables us to handle large volume collection portfolios. We offer world-class facilities for handling collections related to international trade.
Our services in this area include:
- Payment of direct Import Bills: Processing and remittances for Import Bills directly received by importers in India.
- Advance payment towards imports: Processing and remittances towards advance payment for imports.
- Other outward remittances like dividend payouts, ECB payments, royalty, shipping, etc.