- Ease of operation and convenience.
- Facility is available 24*7*365 basis.
- One can pay on behalf of the firm, company and others.
- Online payment of taxes from Desktop.
- Online filing of Challan with immediate acknowledgement of payments.
- On completion of the payment, the Taxpayer is able to download/ print the Cyber Receipt containing all the details presently on the hard copy counterfoil including CIN.To make e-Tax Payment, click here
All users registered for Net Banking transaction access will have default rights to online Tax module. For those not yet registered, please contact your nearest branch and provide the duly signed Net banking application to register for online Tax module thru Kotak Net Banking.
- The Dealer/ Assessee is required to access the designated website www.commercialtax.gujarat.gov.in and register himself at the portal using his TIN (as allotted to him by Commercial Taxes Department) for getting a Login Id.
- Once the registration is done, the Dealer/ Assesse will login at the above-mentioned portal and select 'e-Payments' option under e-Services Menu. Thereafter, the Dealer/ Assesse will be required to fill the various challan details online like amount, period, treasury, etc.
- The Taxpayer should also select Kotak Mahindra Bank from the drop down menu indicating the names of various authorised Banks offering e-Payment Facility. On submission of data entered, it will be directed to the Internet Banking module of Kotak Mahindra Bank and the Challan details entered by the taxpayer will also be transmitted to the Bank.
- The Taxpayer will login to the Net Banking module with the CRN & Password provided by the Bank for Internet Banking purpose and enter payment details at the bank site. After checking/ verifying the correctness of the particulars, the Taxpayer will complete the transaction.
- On successful payment, a Cyber Receipt (a duly filled Challan) will be displayed containing CIN, payment details and Bank name through which e-payment has been made. This counterfoil is proof of payment being completed.
- After taking the printout of Cyber receipt, the Dealer/ Assesse will click on button 'Click here to Complete the Transaction' for sending the confirmation of successful payment being made back to the portal.
Availability of the Facility
- To the Customer having a Current Account / Savings Account / CC Account with any Branch of the Bank.
- To the Customer registered for Internet Banking Facility of the Bank with Transaction rights
- For Payment of Gujarat Sales Tax/ VAT
- This is a 24*7*365 facility and as such customers can make payment any time of day.
- All payments effected up to 5 p.m. will be accounted for the same day and all payments effected after 5 p.m. and on Holidays/ Sundays will be accounted for on the next working day.