At Kotak Mahindra Bank, we know how critical it is for your business to have quick and timely access to funds. We also understand how important smooth and seamless banking transactions are for business relationships.
Our Current Accounts have been designed to help you compete effectively in the contemporary business environment.
For details on charges:
- Minimum Balance - No requirement to maintain minimum balance
- Sweep In/Out Facility - Auto Sweep facility service combines the liquidity of a regular current account with the high yield of a fixed deposit (FD)
- Standing Instructions - Liquidity management couldn't have been better! SI can be customized as per your requirements to ensure fund management with convenience & ease.
- Single Main Account & Multiple regional accounts - Easy Account transfers between main account and regional accounts for proper fund management.
- Single online viewing access - Single view access to authorized signatory having set of multiple accounts with the bank.
- Online Tax Payment - Online Payment of Central & State taxes (Gujarat Commercial Tax, Delhi VAT & CST)
- SMS Request & Alerts - Our SMS request & alerts enables for better tracking for your banking transactions through Mobile.
- Kotak Corporate Credit Card
- Free Platinum business Debit card
- All attestations to be done by Company Secretary/2 Directors/ existing banker/ registered Chartered Accountant.
- Latest (not more than 3 months old) list of all Directors with their Addresses.
- Certified "True and Updated" Copy of Certificate of Incorporation.
- Certified "True and Updated" Copy of Certificate of Commencement of Business (In case of Public Ltd. Co.).
- Certified "True and Updated" Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Extract of Board Resolution, signed by 2 Directors or Company Secretary with mode of operation and list of authorised signatories with designated powers.
- Existing Banker's Verification required, if the Certifying director and authorised signatory is same (In case of Pvt. Ltd. Co.).
- Proof of Form 32 filed along with ROC acknowledgement/Latest printed Balance Sheet giving the names of existing directors, in case of change of Director/s.