With Facility against Credit Card receivables, a merchant outlet with a POS machine can avail of either a Business Loan or an Overdraft Facility on the basis of the yearly sales that takes place on the credit card POS machine.
Business loan of up to Rs. 3 crores can be availed.
- Higher eligibility for Self Employed
- Loan amounts up to Rs. 3 crores
- Flexibility of combining Loan and Overdraft
- Lower Processing Fees
- Easy repayment option
- Collateral free
- Competitive interest rates
- Quick disbursement
Conditions apply: Credit at the sole discretion of the Bank and subject to guidelines issued by RBI from time to time. Bank may engage the services of marketing agents for the purpose of sourcing loan assets.
Eligibility for Facility against Credit Card Receivables depends on the following factors:
- Establishment is a Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Private Limited Company or Public Limited Company
- Sales through credit cards is over Rs. 60 lakhs
- The establishment has had positive profit before tax for the last two (2) years
- The business has been in existence for three (3) years or more
- The customer owns the premises from which the business is being conducted
- Twelve month audited credit card sales statement.
- Basic financial documentation.
- Application form and request for loan letter on the Merchant's letterhead duly stamped and signed.
- Partnership Deed in case of a partnership firm, Memorandum and Articles of Association with Certificate of Incorporation in case of a Company.
- Latest Annual Returns, which confirms the list of directors in case of Private and Public Limited companies. Audited credit card sales statement giving monthly break-up for a 12 month period on the Chartered Accountant's (CA) letterhead. The CA auditing this statement should be the statutory auditor of the firm and needs to be the same as that on the latest financials as performed enclosed.
- Audited financials of the business for the last two financial years. For small merchant establishments that are not required to prepare audited financial statements, Income Tax Returns will be accepted instead.
- Net worth Statement and 6 months Business Statement.
- Individual Income Tax Returns of proprietor/ partners/ directors (promoters) for the last year.
- Copy of proof of identification and proof of address details.
Mandatory Fields *