- Ease of operation and convenience
- Facility is available on a 24*7*365 basis
- One can pay on behalf of the firm, company and others
- Online payment of taxes from desktop
- Online filing of Challan with immediate acknowledgement of payments
- On completion of the payment, the Taxpayer is able to download/ print the Cyber Receipt containing all the details presently on the hard copy counterfoil including CIN
All users registered for Net Banking transaction access will have default rights to online Tax module. For those not yet registered, please contact your nearest branch and provide the duly signed Net Banking application to register for online Tax module through Kotak Net Banking.
- Dealer/Assesse are required to access the designated website https://www.apct.gov.in/ and select appropriate ePayment option for Tax Type (Profession Tax or VAT, VAT TDS, CST & TOT).
- For Profession Tax, Assesse choose the Tax Type and enters the TIN (as allotted by AP Commercial Tax dept). Remaining details like Name of the Firm, Name of the Prop/Mg. Prtr/MD will be automatically populated by the system.
- For Other Taxes, Assesse logs in through allotted TIN and Password (as allotted by AP Commercial Tax dept.); select the ePayment option under Payment drop down and fill remaining details (Purpose, Duration, Amount etc.) and Click on Submit. Verify the details on next screen and Click on Make Payment to proceed.
- Assesse then choose applicable Tax Type and selects the purpose and enters Tax Period and amount (in Rupees). Kotak Mahindra Bank's is listed for ePayment on AP Cyber Treasury website.
- Once dealer enters details, he will be initially directed to Treasury Department website, where the Challan number will be allotted and the dealer will be asked to choose the Bank Gateway wherein he/she selects Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Once the Bank is chosen, Assesse will be re-directed to the Bank's website where the dealer can login with his user ID and password and make payment of tax.
- As a proof of payment, a receipt will be generated in the Bank's website with all the relevant details immediately.
- The ePayment receipt can also be generated in AP Cyber Treasury website.
Availability of the Facility
- To the Customer having a Current Account / Savings Account / CC Account with any Branch of the Bank.
- To the Customer registered for Internet Banking Facility of the Bank with Transaction rights
- For Payment of Gujarat Sales Tax/VAT
- This is a 24*7*365 facility and as such customers can make payment any time of day.
- All payments effected up to 5 p.m. will be accounted for the same day and all payments effected after 5 p.m. and on Holidays/ Sundays will be accounted for on the next working day.