Cheque Deposit Kiosk (CDK) is a self-service terminal that enables you to deposit cheque without any manual intervention of the branch officer.
Now, there's no need to fill deposit slips and stand in long queues at the counter.
- Deposit your cheque through the simple and fast CDK installed in the branch
- Immediate receipt
- No need to fill cheque deposit slips
- No need to stand in long queues
- To use the CDK, you simply need to have Kotak Mahindra Bank’saccount number in which you wish to deposit the cheque
When will I get credit in my account?
For cheques deposited the same day as per the clearing cutoff timings of the branch the credit will be received on the next working day
What will be my acknowledgement?
A receipt will be generated giving all details of amount deposited, along with the scanned image of the cheque deposited.
What are the currencies accepted in this machine?
Only INR cheques can be deposited in CDK.
Can I deposit a transfer cheque drawn on ‘Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd’?
No. Transfer cheques of Kotak Mahindra Bank will not be accepted in the CDK.
Deposit in any account by entering Kotak Bank’s account number:
- Click on the ‘Please click here to continue’ button for proceeding with the cheque deposit.
- Enter account number in which you wish to deposit the cheque along with the cheque amount.
- CDK will validate the account number and display the name of the account holder.
- In case there are joint holders in the said account, the customer to click the red tab next to the account name, this tab reads as ‘Click here to view Joint Account Details’. On clicking this, customer can check the names of the joint holders in the said account.
- Once the details are verified, the customer can proceed with the cheque deposit by clicking on the ‘Insert’ Button and inserting the cheque in the deposit slot.
- System will scan the image of the cheque and will read the MICR band. The scanned image of the cheque will be displayed along with the cheque number captured by the system.
- If the details are correct, Customer selects the ‘Yes’ button and then the system will accept the cheque deposited. It will also generate a receipt for the deposit.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank. Ground Floor, BhagatNiwas, BhagatTarachand House,154/156, Opp. Cotton Exchange,Kalbadevi, Mumbai - 400 002.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank.31 M.G. Road, BedeshwarBuilding, Next to TribhovandasBhimjiZaveriShowroom,Ghatkoper (E), Mumbai - 400 077.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank. Ground Floor, Centre Point, AndheriKurla Rd, J B Nagar, Mumbai - 400 059
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. Ground and Mezzanine Floor, Botawala Chambers,2, Sir Pherozshah Mehta Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001
- Kotak Mahindra Bank. Ground Floor, Ambadeep Building, 14, K.G. Marg, New Delhi-110001.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank. A-1/24 Safdarjung Enclave New Delhi-110029.