- Kotak Tax module provides for state of the art infrastructure to ensure best in class service delivery
- Quick and easy navigation, 24X7 availability, and allows transactions over a completely secure medium
- Offered through single sign-in on Net Banking to avoid multiple login/password
- Real time as well as on-demand generation of challan which is convenient to view and easy to download/save
- Hassle free transaction regardless of multiple authorisation levels
- Step alerts at each stage to keep you updated on transaction progress
- Maker-Checker/Enterer-Approver security feature
- Ease of operation and convenience
- Facility is available on a 24/7/365 basis
- One can pay on behalf of the firm, company and others
- Online payment of taxes from the desktop
- Online filling of challan with immediate acknowledgement of payments
All users registered for Net Banking transaction access will have default rights to online Tax module. For those not yet registered, please contact your nearest branch and provide the duly signed Net Banking application to register for online Tax module through Kotak Net Banking.
Kotak Mahindra Bank has successfully integrated with DVAT and CST for electronic payment of tax through our web portal. Below mentioned is a typical work flow for e-payment of DVAT and CST:
- Dealer/Assesse logs on to Delhi VAT website http://dvat.gov.in/frmDVAT.aspx and registers himself at the portal using his TIN (as allotted to him by Delhi Tax Department).
- Once the registration is done, the Dealer/ Assesse will login at the above-mentioned portal and select 'e-Payments' option. Thereafter, the Dealer/ Assesse will be required to fill the various challan details online like payment type, amount, period etc.
- The Taxpayer then selects Kotak Mahindra Bank from the drop down menu indicating the names of various authorised Banks offering e-Payment Facility. On submission of data entered, the Taxpayer will be directed to Net Banking module of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Taxpayer will login to the Net Banking module with the CRN & Password provided by the Bank for Internet Banking purpose and enter payment details at the bank site. After checking/ verifying the correctness of the particulars, the Taxpayer will complete the transaction.
- On successful payment, the Taxpayer will be redirected to DVAT website where a Cyber Receipt will be displayed containing CIN and other payment details.
- Taxpayer must print this counterfoil for return filling as it is proof of payment being completed
Availability of the Facility
- For Payment of Delhi VAT / Central Sales Tax in National Capital Region of Delhi
- To the Customer having an Account with any Branch of the Bank and paying Delhi VAT/ Central Sales Tax in NCT of Delhi
- To the Customer registered for Internet Banking Facility of the Bank with transaction rights
- This is a 24/7/365 facility and customers can make payment any time of the day
- All payments effected up to 8 p.m. will be accounted for the same day, and all payments effected after 8 p.m. and on Sundays/ Bank Holidays will be accounted for on the next working day