You wanted a simple, hassle free payment option; we've got WebPAY for you!!
The WebPAY service enables you to pay your Kotak Credit Card bills online from any* of your non – Kotak Mahindra Bank savings accounts. You can pay from over 30 major banks.
Pay from the convenience of your home/office, no more locating drop boxes or waiting in queues!
*Click here to see the list of banks to which this service is extended
WebPAY in 4 Easy steps:
- Step 1 - Provide your Kotak Credit Card payment details
- Step 2 - Select your Savings account bank from the drop down list
- Step 3 - Confirm payment
- Step 4 - Receive online confirmation and Transaction Reference number
Please Note: Your Kotak Credit Card account would be credited with the amount authorised by you within 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), for all payments made through WebPAY.
Important note: WebPay service fee of Rs10/- plus service tax applicable per transaction effective 01st April 2013
Click Here for WebPay FAQ
At your request, you are being re-directed to a third party site - http://www.billdesk.com/kotakcards/index.htm wherein you can make your payment from a different bank account. Kotak Cards does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, materials, services or the reliability of any service, advice, opinion statement or other information displayed or distributed on the third party site. You shall access this site solely for purposes of payment of your bills and you understand and acknowledge that availing of any services offered on the site or any reliance on any opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information available on the site shall be at your sole risk. Kotak Cards and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors and agents, expressly disclaim any liability for any deficiency in the services offered by BilIDesk whose site you are about to access. Neither Kotak Cards nor any of its affiliates nor their directors, officers and employees will be liable to or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss that you incur in the event of any deficiency in the services of BiIIDesk to whom the site belongs, failure or disruption of the site of BilIDesk, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this site or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the site or these materials.
Note: Available in select banks only. Kotak Cards reserves the right to add/delete banks without prior notice. © Kotak Mahindra Bank. All rights reserved
Pay your Kotak Credit Card outstanding using Mobile Banking ( INTER BANK MOBILE PAYMENT SERVICES –IMPS)
Steps To Get Started
- Download the Mobile Banking Application provided by your Bank. You can view the participating banks live on IMPS merchant payment http://imps.npci.org.in/P2M_PB.asp
Example: If you are Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Holder – Just SMS K MOBILE <Last 4 digits of your CRN> to 9971056767 or 5676788 .Please note you need to send the SMS from the preferred mobile number you have registered with Kotak Mahindra Bank. You would receive the link to download the application on your mobile number registered with the Bank. The same needs to be activated by forwarding the activation key to 9971056767 or 5676788 or visiting the nearest bank branch. Please make sure that you have updated your current mobile number with the Bank.
- Click on the Mobile Application installed on the handset & login to Mobile Banking
- Click on “Banking”
- A separate Link for IMPS will be available
- Click on “IMPS” and then select Merchant Payment
- Enter the debit Bank Account number under Source Account: xxxxxxxxxxx
- Enter this number as Merchant Mobile Number for Kotak Credit Cards: 9833336633
- Enter this Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) for Kotak Credit Cards: 9485633
- Enter the Amount (INR) that you wish to pay: xxxx.xx
- Enter your Kotak Credit card Number under Payment Reference Number field : 4166 xxx xxx xxx xxx
- Select Go
- You will receive the transaction confirmation on your handset screen
- Click on Confirm
- Transaction details will be displayed on your handset post confirmation
- You will receive an SMS on the transaction done.
- Your Kotak Credit Card account would be credited with the amount authorized by you within 24hrs
Contact Kotak Customer Service; in the menu option select the Banking Option and place a request with the executive to transfer the amount from your Kotak Savings or Current account to your Kotak Credit Card account.
Toll free number at 1800 102 6022
If you are registered for Kotak Mahindra Bank’s Net banking facility, you can transfer the Credit Card bill amount from your Savings or Current account to the Credit Card account online.
Processs: Kotak Net Banking > Home Page > Select Credit Card option > Payments > Make Payment Option.
Please Note: To avail of this facility you should be a Savings or Current Account holder with Kotak Mahindra Bank.
You can also deposit cash towards your credit card at any of the Kotak Mahindra’s Bank Branches.
SMS K BRANCH <6 Digit Pin code> to at 5676788 or 9971056767
Click here to view branch locator
If you have an account with Kotak Mahindra Bank, you can instruct us to automatically debit your bank account with either the Minimum Amount Due or Total Amount Due of your monthly outstanding on your Credit Card. Your account with Kotak Mahindra Bank should be a sole account or a joint account with an 'any' or 'either' signing mandate.
Click here to download the Auto Debit Authorization Form.
The signed copy of the form can be submitted at a Branch or Couriered or Faxed to the below mentioned address:
Manager- Service Assurance Centre
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Zone IV, 4th Floor, Kotak Infiniti, Building No. 21
Infinity Park, Off Western Express Highway
General A K Vaidya Marg, Malad (E), Mumbai – 400 097.
In the pursuit of providing convenience to Kotak Credit Card holders towards payment of their credit card outstanding we have now added NEFT channel. National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) system is a nation wide funds transfer system to facilitate transfer of funds from any bank branch to any other bank branch.
Steps for NEFT
- Log on to your Non Kotak Bank - Net Banking site
- Select Funds Transfer / NEFT option
- Register for Payment to Kotak Credit Cards
- Enter the details – (these could be specific to the bank’s site)
Details To be Entered:
- Payee Name – 4166xxxxxxxxxxxx Customer Name
- Select Option – Account Type as 52 for NEFT
- Select Location City - Mumbai
- Select destination bank - Kotak Bank
- Bank code MAIN BRANCH MUMBAI - IFSC Code -KKBK0000958
- Update Payee Account No - 4166xxxxxxxxxxxx (Provide your correct 16 digit Kotak Credit Card No
You can pay your monthly Kotakcard bill by transferring money from your Visa debit card to your Kotak credit card. To avail of this convenient and secure facility, all you need to do is log into your bank's net-banking service and register your Kotakcard for VISA Credit Card Payment. You can then start using VISA Credit Card Payment to make your Kotakcard payments at any time of the day or night. The transfer will typically reflect in 2-3 working days.
There are no complicated forms or accounts to set up. You just need to register your Kotakcard on your bank's net-banking service. Whenever you need to make a payment, simply log into your bank's net-banking, specify the amount you want to transfer and give your Kotakcard number.
VISA Credit Card Payment transactions are quick and safe - it uses the global Visa network that already processes trillions of transactions a year.