- Get a Non Maintenance Charge Waived Savings account by subject to ;
- Mandatorily investing a minimum of Rs. 2000 / 3000 and Rs. 4000 every month (depending on the account variant chosen) into an RD / SIP / NPS^*
- Investing in a Term Deposit whose value is 10 times or more of the prescribed product Average Monthly Balance
- Opening a Savings Account Linked to Demat & Online Trading Account (Trinity Account) with margin amount equal to or more than Rs.10,000
- Get yearly Cashback of upto Rs. 4500 based on your Debit Card spends and account variant#
- Waiver on Investment Account Annual charges (as long as SIP is running
- Up to 25% Discount on locker rental (25% with Platina & 15% with Ace)
- *Earn upto 6% p.a. interest on Savings Account balance over Rs. 1 Lakh and upto Rs.5 Crores. Earn 5% interest on Savings Account balances upto Rs.1 lakh and 5.5% p.a. on Savings Account balance above Rs.5 Crores. Applicable for resident accounts only. Interest rates are subject to change from time to time.
- ^ Minimum tenure for investment: 36 months
- # Maximum applicable Cash Back for Ace & Platina Savings Account holders
- Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.*
GROW: Let your money grow by earning up to 6%* interest p.a. on your Savings Account Balance. Earn an even higher interest on your Savings Account by opting for ActivMoney facility, a feature which moves account balance above a certain threshold to a Term Deposit. What's more, this amount is always available to you without any pre mature withdrawal penalty charges - basically you don't need to constantly keep an eye on the balance and worry about optimising returns.
INVEST: Choose any one of the following investment options at the time of account opening and be assured of your savings working hard for you through a host of investment options:
|Investment Options||Minimum Investment Amount|
|Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) in Mutual Funds||Rs. 2,000|
|Recurring Deposit (RD)||Rs. 2,000|
|National Pension Scheme (NPS)||Rs. 2,000|
|Term Deposit (TD)||Value of Term Deposit is 10 times or more of the prescribed product Average Monthly Balance|
|Savings Account Linked to Online Trading Account (Trinity)||Margin Amount of Rs.10000 & Above|
Pick one or more investments basis your need:
- Recurring deposit - Secure investment option for short term needs. Your investments will earn at the Prevailing rate for recurring deposits.
Watch your Money Grow (RD Calculator)
- SIP In mutual funds - Funds that helps you to build a corpus over the long term.
- National Pension Scheme - Investment to get regular income after retirement .Your money will be invested in the Auto Choice Lifecycle Fund option which manages fund allocation in the best possible way.
Auto choice - Lifecycle Fund - This is the default option under NPS and wherein the management of investment of funds is done automatically based on the age profile of the subscriber. For full details, one may go through the regulator's (PFRDA) website www.pfrda.org.in wherein the full details of the investment choices and fund management details are provided.
- Term Deposit : Give your portfolio stability of returns, safety and liquidity.
A Regular term deposit lets you decide when you want the interest on your principal money! You can book a Term Deposit with an interest payout frequency which suites your requirement i.e. Monthly or Quarterly and you can also keep it invested till maturity.
- Savings Account Linked to Online Trading Account (Trinity Account): Enjoy the benefits of a Bank Account, Demat Account & Online Trading Account on a single platform for your securities transactions.
Experience a seamless and efficient trading experience with the Kotak 3-in1 Account, a unique account that integrates an Online Trading Account, Bank Account, and Demat Account on a single platform for your stock market transactions.
With Kotak 3-in-1 Account, your trading process becomes smooth and hassle free and you can experience the best of services we have to offer!
Savings Bank account is offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank and online trading account and Demat account is offered by Kotak Securities Ltd.
SAVE: Get up to Rs. 4500# cash back p.a. on your point of sales (POS) debit card spends (Refer cash rewards tab for details)
- *Earn upto 6% p.a. interest on Savings Account balance over Rs. 1 Lakh and upto Rs.5 Crores. Earn 5% interest on Savings Account balances upto Rs.1 lakh and 5.5% p.a. on Savings Account balance above Rs. 5 Crores. Applicable for resident accounts only. Interest rates are subject to change from time to time.
- # Maximum applicable Cash Back for Ace & Platina Account holders
- All benefits are subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.Kindly read program enrolment letter carefully before enrolling
Get up to Rs. 4500 cash back p.a. on your POS debit card spends.
|Cash Back Parameters||Edge / Nova*||Pro / Classic*||Ace / Platina|
|Maximum Cash back / Month (Rs.)||100||250||375|
|Maximum Cash back / Year (Rs.)||1200||3000||4500|
|Minimum POS Spends required / Month (Rs.)||7500||15000||25000|
|Min AMB required / Month (Rs.)||10000 : Edge;|
5000 : Nova
|20000 : Pro;|
10000 : Classic
|50000 : Ace;|
100000 : Platina
- Alpha Cash Back rewards are subject to maintenance of requisite average monthly balances in the Savings Account under Kotak Alpha Savings Programme, requisite POS spends on Debit Card, minimum investments & linked Insurance being done in the month.
- *Nova & Classic available in Semi-Urban & Rural branches only
- Kindly read program enrolment letter carefully before enrolling
- Please refer to the General Schedule of Fees and Charges for more information on charges
- Waiver on Investment Account Annual charges*
- Up to 25% Discount on locker rental (25% for Platina & 15% for Ace)
- Up to 85% overdraft on Kotak term deposits (ROI plus 2%)
- Waiver on Demat AMC for the 1st year : 50% for Pro/Classic 100% for Ace/ Platina
- Debit Card:
|Savings Account Name||*Edge/Nova||*Pro/Classic||*Ace/Platina|
|Debit card||Classic||Platinum - Free for 1st year||Platinum|
- Platinum Subscription of Kotak Moneywatch at a discounted price of Rs 499/- per year
- Net Banking and Mobile Banking services to do almost all banking transactions from home including mobile & DTH recharges
- Kindly read program enrolment letter carefully before enrolling for the Programme
- *Waiver on Investment Account Annual charges is subject to ongoing SIP in mutual funds
- Charges applicable to services pertaining to account shall be charged as per General Schedule of Fees and Charges (GSFC)