- Cost Effective
- Facility can be used by existing as well as new customers
- Documents shall be picked up twice a week
- Send documents to PO Box through ordinary post only. The users should not send documents through registered post / courier.
- Do not send financial instruments like cheques, demand drafts, cash etc.,
- Kotak Mahindra Bank reserves the right to destroy such instruments or return them back to you.
- Minimum TAT for this service is approximately 14 working days for processing the request. This includes the time taken for delivery to Kotak Mahindra Bank from the date of dispatch of consignment. (Working days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays in Sending and Receiving countries.)
Simply post them to the PO Box address mentioned below.
To, KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK, INDIA - NRI SERVICES
SPRING, P.O. BOX 688, BUFFALO,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
P.O. BOX NO. 66, HOUNSLOW,
TW59RT, UNITED KINGDOM
TNT INTERNATIONAL MAIL,
P.O. BOX 15321, DUBAI,
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
To send your documents to Kotak Mahindra Bank, India:
- Print out this request letter- PO Box Request Form
- Fill it, sign it and attach it with your documents
- Send it by local / ordinary post to the P O Box location mentioned above. Do not use a courier or registered post service.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., India shall not be responsible for any loss in transit or any monetary loss including loss on account of change in exchange rates, interest rates, deposit value date etc. arising due to the time elapsed due to return of the monetary instrument. Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. India is only availing of the services provided by Quantum Mail Logistics India Pvt. Ltd, in the aforesaid countries.
- Twice a week, Quantum Mail Logistics India Pvt. Ltd India (the service provider), opens the P.O. Box and collects all packets/envelopes and couriers all documents to the Quantum Mail Logistics India Pvt. Ltd India Office from where they are sent to Kotak Mahindra Bank, NRI Services, India.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. is not responsible for any loss in document arising out of the documents sent to a wrong address or documents lost in transit before reaching the Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. P.O. Box.
- Confidentiality of the documents sent by the customer would be maintained by the bank.
- The users of the Post Box (PB) facility are availing the service at their own risk.
- Neither Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. nor Quantum Mail Logistics India Pvt. Ltd India will be responsible or liable to the user or any third party for the "Envelopes/Consignments or its Contents" (collectively referred as "Consignments") during the transit from the user to the PB.
- On receipt of the Consignments in the P O Box, Quantum Mail Logistics India Pvt. Ltd shall be responsible for the Consignment to the user till it is transshipped and delivered to Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. - CPC NRI Cell, Mumbai. By availing the service of P O Box, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to entrust the transshipment to India in his sole risk and discretion to G3 worldwide India, and Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. is not liable or responsible for any loss or destruction of the Consignments in the hands of Quantum Mail Logistics India Pvt. Ltd.
- User is aware that Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. will not process the documents without furnishing this letter duly filled with and in the event no letter or incomplete information is furnished, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. is neither responsible to return the documents to the user or to keep it in safe custody.
- In the event the users instruction/s cannot be carried out owing to any discrepancy or otherwise, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. may inform the user by email to the email ID furnished by the user. Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. is not responsible for non-receipt of such email on account of any incorrect email ID or systemic error or non-acceptance by the computer system of the user.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. shall in its sole discretion destroy the documents after two months of receipt without any further reference to the user and the user agrees that Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. is not liable or responsible to either user or any other person for such destruction.
- User agrees that he shall be solely responsible for the contents of the Consignment and shall indemnify Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. for any loss or damage suffered to it on account of handling the contents or merely the letter being addressed to it in view of legal, regulatory or contractual requirements of the user.