What is Net Banking?
With Net Banking you have a quick, easy and secure way to reach for your Kotak Bank services through your computer.
With Net Banking you can check your bank balances, request for account statements and cheque books. You can even buy, sell and track your Kotak Mutual Fund investments directly through your computer.
Net Banking is a free service by Kotak which only requires a internet connected to a computer.
What can you do with Net Banking?
- Perform traditional bank activites like checking account status
- Track, buy or sell Kotak Mutual Funds online
- Get details of your share holding in your Kotak Demat Account
- Make all your purchases online
- Pay your water, phone, credit card bills and more online
How Secure is Kotak Net Banking?
Your Net Banking password is generated in such a way that it is known only to you
Your User Id is locked if the password is entered wrong for three consecutive times
In case you leave your computer unattended for an extended period, your internet session is automatically closed
All data is transferred through a highly secure layer with maximum security on the internet
How to Register for Net Banking?
All Kotak Account Holders can access Net Banking account. To register for Net Banking you can
1. Download the registration form from the Kotak Bank webite at www.kotak.com
2. Fill up the form and
a. drop it in the drop boxes at our Bank Brances/ATM's OR
b. Mail it to
Customer Contact Centre,
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.,
Post Box Number 16344,
Mumbai 400 013.