Kotak Term Plans
Kotak Term Plans are pure risk cover plans and can be bought at really economical rates. They ensure that your family won’t be financially burdened, even when you are not around. To suit your needs Kotak Term Plans come in two variants - Kotak Term Plan and Kotak Preferred Term plan. Kotak Preferred Term Plan offers even lower rates for women and non-smokers. Apart from pure risk protection, our term plans offer other benefits such as the option to convert your Term or Preferred Term Plan to any other plan offered by Kotak Life Insurance.
Premium Rates for a Sum Assured of Rs. 25 Lacs **
|10 years||15 years||20 years||25 years|
Premiums calcilated are annual premiums excluding service tax, for a healthy male (non-tobacco user). The premiums are further subject to service tax and any other charges levied by the Government of India.
Eligibility for Kotak Term Plans
- Entry Age : Min – 18 years | Max – 65 years
- Term : Min - 5 Years & Max - 30 years
- Maturity Age : Max - 70 years
- Minimum Annual Premium: Min – Rs.2, 000 and Max – Based on sum assured
- Premium payment mode: Single & Regular - Yearly, Semi-annually, Quarterly or Monthly.
4 Simple Steps to get Kotak Term Plans
- Fill in the form to meet our expert advisor
- Fix an appointment according to your convenience
- Meet our expert to understand the plan better
- Fill up the proposal form, submit documents and pay the premium
Tax Benefit with Kotak Term Plans
- You can avail of tax benefits under Section 80C and Section 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Premiums paid for Kotak Critical Illness Benefit (CIB) qualify for a deduction under Section 80D. Tax benefits are subject to change in the tax laws. You are advised to consult your tax advisor for details.
Disclaimer: Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. Kotak Term Plan UIN No.: 107N005V04, Form No. N005. Kotak Term Plan is a non-unit linked, non - participating plan. Kotak Preferred Term Plan UIN No.:107N009V04, Form No. N009. Kotak Preferred Term Plan is a non-unit linked, non - participating plan. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please download and consult the product brochure. Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd. Regn No. 107. 9th floor, Godrej Coliseum, Behind Everard Nagar, Sion (E), Mumbai - 400 022 Toll Free No. - 1800 209 8800. Kotak Mahindra bank Ltd (License No. 1144761) is a Corporate Agent of Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual life Insurance Ltd. The contract of Insurance is between the Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd. and the Life Insured. Reference Number - KLI/10-11/E-WEB/66
* The premium rates are 30% cheaper as compare to the premium rates with Kotak Term Plans prior to their revision.